This AWS Certified Developer-Associate Examination (DVA-C01) is intended for individuals who perform a Developer role. It validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices.
- Demonstrate proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS.
Course provides 10 practice tests (65 questions each), to start with in addition to the learning path, important topics, videos for preparation.
Refund of the Duplicate Payment
For duplicate purchases (paid twice for a product by mistake or due to any technical error), you will get a full refund.
- If you see a duplicate payment on your card, please reach out to us and we would be happy to check.
- The refund of the duplicate payment made by the user will be processed via same source (i.e. the original method of payment).
- It usually takes 4-5 business days.
Please provide any feedback or clarifications @ AWS DVA-C01 General feedback
Other AWS Practice Exams
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Practice Exams
- AWS Solutions Architect – Associate SAA-C02 Practice Exams
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate SOA-C02 Practice Exams
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate DVA-C01 Practice Exams
- AWS Solution Architect – Professional SAP-C01 Practice Exam
- AWS DevOps Engineer – Professional DOP-C01 Practice Exam
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty ANS-C00 Practice Tests
- AWS Certified Security Specialty SCS-C01 Practice Tests
- AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty DAS-C01 Practice Exams
- AWS Machine Learning Specialty (MLS-C01) Practice Tests
- AWS Certified Database – Specialty (DBS-C01) Practice Exams