AWS Certified Database - Specialty exam validates an examinee’s comprehensive understanding of databases, including the concepts of design, migration, deployment, access, maintenance, automation, monitoring, security, and troubleshooting. It validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Understand and differentiate the key features of AWS database services
- Analyze needs and requirements to design and recommend appropriate database solutions using AWS services.
Course provides 5 practice tests - 50 questions each.
Please provide any feedback or clarifications @ AWS DBS-C01 General feedback
Refund of the Duplicate Payment
For duplicate purchases (paid twice for a product by mistake or due to any technical error), you will get a full refund.
- If you see a duplicate payment on your card, please reach out to us and we would be happy to check.
- The refund of the duplicate payment made by the user will be processed via same source (i.e. the original method of payment).
- It usually takes 4-5 business days.
- We try to provide the best and latest content to the users,
- However, if you are not happy with the purchase you can provide us with detailed feedback and a reason for the refund.
- A refund would be entertained only if received within 7 days of purchase and if the course is NOT completed over 50%.
Other AWS Practice Exams
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Practice Exams
- AWS Solutions Architect – Associate SAA-C02 Practice Exams
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate SOA-C02 Practice Exams
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate DVA-C01 Practice Exams
- AWS Solution Architect – Professional SAP-C01 Practice Exam
- AWS DevOps Engineer – Professional DOP-C01 Practice Exam
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty ANS-C00 Practice Tests
- AWS Certified Security Specialty SCS-C01 Practice Tests
- AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty DAS-C01 Practice Exams
- AWS Machine Learning Specialty (MLS-C01) Practice Tests
- AWS Certified Database – Specialty (DBS-C01) Practice Exams